1. Your partner has never specifically told you that he isn’t seeing other people.
2. He almost never calls you. But, he does text you. Those times are usually are usually after 11pm.
3. There are only a limited number of people who know about your “relationship.” And when I say limited I mean his one best friend.
4. The only time he wants to hang out is when he has nothing better to do.
5. The definition of “hanging out” almost always involves you two hooking up.
6. There are no coffee dates, dinner dates, or even movie dates.
7. He only asks you to hang out after 11pm.
8. He will manipulate you into thinking that he wants to be more than just friends with you. He does this by telling you that he likes you, there’s no other girl in his life, and that he can’t stop thinking about you. This is just his way of keeping you around. Guys know what woman want to hear and they have such great charm at making you think they care about you.
9. You realize that your partner is taking out other women for those romantic type dates and notice that he wants nothing to do with you emotionally. However, he still contacts you. This is because you give him the pleasure that those other women don’t without having any emotions involved.
If you always thought that you and your friends with benefits had something more, then these are the signs that open your eyes to the truth.