1. Your self-esteem should never decrease because of other people’s false perception of you.
2. Let some people misunderstand you. You don’t need these people in your life.
3. The more you align your life with your values, the better you’ll feel.
4. Always trust your guts (about people and situations).
5. It’s always a good idea to save a little money.
6. Any relationship demands work and commitment. It’s normal.
7. Make the first move. You never know how much it could change your life.
8. Money will always come. Find a solution.
9. Travel brings so much more experience than you expect.
10. Speak your truth. Tell the truth. Always.
11. Don’t waste your time playing games.
12. Smile — to a stranger, to your boss, to your pet, to your friend.
13. Learn to stay still.
14. Learn to meditate. I promise it will help you focus and bring positive energy to your day.
15. Embrace your relationship with your parents.
16. Stay away from negative toxic people, even if they are in your family. You don’t need the kind of energy that leaves you drained every time. Never let them ruin your life.
17. It is okay to make mistakes — it’s our way of learning and improving at something or in a relationship.
18. Change is inevitable. Don’t be afraid — accept it as it comes.
19. Push your limits in any kind of way.
20. Don’t be afraid to grow.
21. Express your love for people. Say it often and out loud.
22. You are more powerful than you realize.
23. Learn something new as often as possible.
24. What you do for a living doesn’t define you as a person.
25. Know your worth.
26. Read a little bit every day (a book, an article, the newspaper).
27. Time heals every wound.
You only have one life. Isn’t it time to enjoy it?