11. Cheeky: to be not respectful of something, having a flippant or facetious attitude.
12. Chin Wag: to have a chat with someone.
13. Collywobbles: extreme queasiness or stomach pain brought on by stress, nervousness or anxiety.
14. Crusty Dragon: a piece of snot or booger.
15. Daft Cow: a very stupid person (See also: “Wazzock.”)
16. Dog’s Bollocks: extremely good or favorable, great
17. Dog’s Dinner: to be dressed nicely or look dapper.
18. Donkey’s Years: ages, as in “I haven’t seen you in ages!”
19. Fagged: disturbed, bothered or interrupted (Example: If one were studying for a test, one would not want to be “fagged.”)
20. Fall Arse Over Tit: to have an embarrassing fall or to topple over.
21. Fanny: vagina.
22. Fit: hot or sexually desirable.
23. The Full Monty: going all the way with it, going big instead of going home.
24. “Get stuffed!”: “Beat it” or “Scram!”
25. Gobby: loudly opinionated, offensive or prickish. (See: Donald Trump.)
26. Gobsmacked: amazed or awed by something.
27. Gormless: completely clueless, like Alicia Silverstone in the 90s film.
28. To Have A Butcher’s: to take a look at something or someone.
29. Her Majesty’s Pleasure: being incarcerated or put in prison.
30. “How’s Your Father?”: euphemism for sex (Example: “Have you and your wife had any of the ol’ ‘How’s your father?’ recently?”)