1. Eat clean, real and colorful foods. Stay away from processed foods that will diminish your energy levels.
2. Pull out your old bicycle and go for a ride.
3. Cook one of your favorite meals and share it with friends.
4. Get more sleep. If you can get 8-10 hrs a night it will be life changing.
5. Read/learn something new at least once a day. Reading is fantastic for mindfulness.
6. Cut out the sugary alcoholic drinks and treat yourself to a glass of red wine.
7. Take the “scenic route” on car rides. It may be a bit longer but it will probably be cheaper and more thrilling.
8. Go for a hike.
9. Photograph nature.
10. Figure out your spirit animal.
11. Build a fire and get cozy.
12. Buy a comfy hat.
13. Bring more plants into your life.
14. Catch a sunrise/sunset whenever you can.
15. Take time to be alone.
16. Visit the ocean. The ocean is wonderful for healing.
17. Redesign your living space and eliminate the clutter.
18. Meditate (if you don’t know how try to learn from self help books or exercises provided from the internet).
19. Bring more candles into your life.
20. Treat yourself to new jewelry/clothes and express yourself.
21. Girls: go a few days without wearing makeup and let your cells rejuvenate. Try some ayurvedic face masks.
22. Make sure to take your daily vitamins.
23. Go somewhere you have never been before.
24. Drink lots of tea. Some of the best for you are rooibos (red tea), green tea and detox teas.
25. Relive something that brought you joy as a child.
26. Take road trips/vacations whenever you can.
27. Donate your old clothes and simplify your closet.
28. Drink more water.
30. Exfoliate and moisturize.
31. Do yoga, it will only improve your whole self.
32. Keep a journal.
33. Develop a happy routine.
34. Take bubble baths.
35. Buy a diffuser (they are usually inexpensive) and purify the air around you.
36. Write a letter to an old friend.
37. GIVE! Give to your local soup kitchens. Give whatever you can when you can. The act of giving will lift your spirit in incredible ways.
38. Build a blanket fort and watch your favorite movies in it.
39. Stargaze often.
40. Make a conscious effort to bring joy to at least one person every day.