1. People who go to restaurants and order something with so many special requests that it barely resembles any item that is actually on the menu. And then proceed to yell at the waitress when one thing isn’t exactly as they asked in the aforementioned order which was more complicated than a high school girl’s love life.
2. People who go to clothing stores, unfold everything they see, and then stroll out without purchasing or even trying a single item. If a sales executive’s wrath could kill, there would be piles of dead people in department stores around the world.
3. People who habitually interrupt others during conversation. How are they THAT oblivious to the fact that they are not the only person in the room with something important to say?
4. People who do any of the following in the movie theatre: talk, make out, or use their phone at any time that is not before or after the movie.
5. People who’d rather die than admit that they were wrong about something.
6. People who use Facebook status updates as a personal diary.
7. People who make Facebook accounts for their pets. I will never, ever understand this and why people think it is okay to inflict this upon their friends. Trust me, no one but you thinks it’s cute.
8. People who tag their friends in pictures of their dogs/babies/some other random picture just to ensure that these friends see it, even if it doesn’t actually have anything to do with them at all.
9. People who never, ever answer or return phone calls, text messages, and voice mails. Please remind us why you own a cell phone.
10. People who think that someone else who has not watched a film/read a book/heard a song that they have, is beneath them in some way.
11. People who are incapable of talking about anything other than their significant other for more than twelve seconds at a time.