1. The way the sun peeks through the trees just before sunset.
2. A passage in literature that speaks to you in a way no one else ever has.
3. Your career.
4. A new city you were so enchanted by you didn’t notice the time pass at all.
5. A good cup of coffee at a small cafe on a rainy day.
6. The first warm day of the year.
7. A line in poetry that invited you to view something in a way you never considered before.
8. Painting with watercolors even if you suck at it.
9. A moment in time that was so invigorating you had to pause for a second just to take it all in.
10. Falling asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow.
11. A warm breeze after a very long winter.
12. The sweet relief that is born from realizing that everything truly is as it should be.
13. A language different than your own.
14. A song that stirs something deep within you.
15. A feeling that you cannot describe in any other way except as “alive.”
16. The first moments of a concert when the lights begin to dim and the excitement in everyone’s hearts seem to beat in unison as the guitars finally start to play.
18. Anything that sucks you in and makes you happy.
20. Surrendering to the lack of control that is your life.
21. A pet.
22. A good cry.
23. The way the trees change colors in the autumn.
24. A memory.
25. Something that requires a lot of upkeep, like a motorcycle or an old jeep. Become enchanted by the process of caring for something only to have it fall apart and have to put it back together again.
26. Being by the water.
27. Decorating your space that is a reflection of no one other than yourself.
28. Dancing alone.
31. Cooking new recipes.
32. The sun resting on your skin first thing in the morning.
33. A film that made you feel less alone and more understood.
35. Your life.