1. Every day is fresh.
2. You are enough.
3. Take care of those who take care of you.
4. You are the way you are right now, and this is okay.
5. Practice compassion for others and yourself. Always.
6. More listening, less speaking.
7. Remember: Everyone knows something you don’t.
8. Live with intention.
9. You won’t always get it right, but you will always learn something from your mistakes.
10. Slow down. Breathe. Repeat.
11. One step at a time.
12. More fruits and veggies.
13. Speak up when you see something wrong, and then do something about it.
14. You can accept yourself and still want to change. These ideas are not mutually exclusive.
15. Be kinder than you feel.
16. Invest in yourself.
17. Be patient, be gracious, be good.