1. Your OKCupid profile doesn’t have a picture.
2. You said hi. And that’s it.
3. You’re soliciting me for group sex.
4. You asked me to marry you.
5. You accused me of being a man because my dating profile is too well-written to have been created by a woman.
6. You told me how gorgeous/beautiful/sexy I am in the first sentence.
7. You addressed me as Hey Gorgeous/Beautiful/Sexy.
8. You told me you love [insert body part here].
9. You asked what I’m wearing right now.
10. You mentioned that you’ve had a little too much to drink tonight.
11. You told me I must be a freaky girl because I’m a redhead and ALL redheads are kinky.
12. You messaged me again 10 minutes after your first OKCupid message.
13. You made a “Call Me Maybe” reference.
14. You asked if I would be into something “casual.”
15. You spelled “cool” with a K.
16. You said you have nothing interesting to say.
17. You told me not to be intimidated by you.
18. You used the wrong form of “you’re.”
19. You saw that I have a cat and asked if you could “pet my pussy.”
20. You said I’m out of your league.
21. You’re under the age of 21.
22. You used a million punctuation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. You said you were hoping I had a large porn collection.
24. You asked me to look you over “like a piece of grade A prime cut meat.”
25. I’m allowed to be a little shallow and, to be honest, I’m just not physically attracted to you.
Your turn, TC readers: What are some reasons you just haven’t been into that guy or gal on OKCupid? Why didn’t you respond? Sound off in the comments.