1. You have a ‘favorite’ water bottler.
Deer Park, Poland Springs, Kirkland, Evian, Dasani, Aquafina, Fiji, Crystal Geyser… So many choices!
2. There are empty water bottles around you at all times.
3. You have a nalgene bottle.
4. …Or other types of reusable water bottles for that matter.
But you don’t use them…most of the time…sometimes…
5. You absent-mindedly take a sip out of anything in front of you at work.
Sometimes, you drink from one of those empty water bottles around you. #LifeStruggles
6. You take out multiple bags of water bottles out to the recycling bin at the end of the day.
At least you recycle!
7. 40-packs of water bottles = life.
8. You pee.
A lot. Whee!
9. You inspect the color of your pee.
And you do this all the time! Because clear pee, toxin-free!
10. You indulge yourself in water.
Voss water? Yes please. I mean, water is life, so go drink it!
11. You sometimes tweet at water companies.
And it’s the most exciting thing when they respond.
12. You show concern for people who don’t drink enough water.
How can you not drink water? How is that possible? (Don’t forget to remind people to drink more water!)
13. Your solution to just about everything is more water.
Sick? You need water. Stressed? Time to water. Stomachache? Need to get water in your system. It’s all about cleansing your body of toxins, my friend.