1. Just sing it.
2. That last minute equaliser from the one and only Steven Gerrard during the 2006 FA Cup final.
3. When Gerrard made this goal against Olympiakos to send them into the Champions League knockout stage.
4. Placing No. 2 in the 2008-2009 season, then placing 7th in 2010-2011 season.
5. The hatred of Hicks and Gillette.
Hicks and Gillette defeated! Finally good news at Liverpool! http://es.pn/9oRERi
— Levon (Lee) Godfrey (@GOLTVLee) October 13, 2010
@BrianDurand56 I backed rafa I still do, I back the king and always will, I don't even hate hodgeson. I do however detest Hicks and Gillette
— @signedorange (@SignedOrange) March 4, 2012
6. When Chelsea bought Fernando Torres for a cool sum of £51,480,000 ($86,908,536)
7. Arsenal preventing Liverpool from potentially winning the Premiership title in 2008-2009.
8. Roy Hodgson. Paul Konchesky. Christian Poulsen. Joe Cole. Seventh place.
9. Peter Crouch scoring a perfect hat trick against Arsenal.
10. When Xabi Alonso scored that penalty during the 2005 Champions League final against AC Milan. (And all prior goals in that game, too.)
11. King Kenny’s panic buy: Big man Andy Carroll.
12. Rafa Benitez’s main problem: not having quality wingers (which he tried to offset by using wingbacks like Fabio Aurelio and Andrea Dossena) — Mark Gonzalez, Jermaine Pennant, Albert Riera, to name a few.
13. That sad, empty feeling when Xabi Alonso, Mascherano, and Arbeloa left for La Liga.
15. Screaming when Xabi Alonso scored that absolutely insane goal against Newcastle.
16. Screaming when Suarez almost did the same thing against Norwich City.
17. John Arne Riise’s own goal that sent Liverpool out of the Champions League.
18. Steven Gerrard’s slip that let Demba Ba free to score just before halftime.
19. King Kenny’s second reign closing with a league cup win against Cardiff City. Liverpool finished 8th place that season.
20. When God returned to the club in 2006, and going on to score 8 goals in 30 appearances over 2 seasons.
21. Justice for the 96.