1. Mcdonald’s Cheeseburger
2. Burger King Cheeseburger
3. Hardee’s Small Cheeseburger
4. Checkers All-American Cheeseburger
5. Dairy Queen Deluxe Cheeseburger
6. A&W Cheeseburger
7. In N’ Out Cheeseburger
8. Wendy’s 1/4 lb. Single Cheeseburger
9. Sonic Cheeseburger With Ketchup
10. Applebee’s Cheeseburger
11. Carl’s Jr. The Original Dollar Six Hamburger
12. Fatburger Fatburger
13. Five Guys Cheeseburger
Yes, they come with two patties.
14. Five Guys Little Cheeseburger
15. Jack In The Box Big Cheeseburger
16. Steak N’ Shake Single Steakburger With Cheese
17. Outback Steakhouse Boomerang Cheeseburger
18. Ruby Tuesday Classic Burger
19. White Castle Cheese Slider
And what did you learn from all of these nutritional facts? Nothing? Good. Me neither. All I looked at were the pictures. I could really use a cheeseburger right now. Do you know what they call a burger without cheese? Incomplete. That’s right. I went there. Don’t mess with cheese on meat. Meat and cheese go together like cheese on cheesesteak. Without it, it doesn’t make sense.
How many White Castle “sliders” have you had? My record was 13. I’m a wimp, I know. A good friend of mine ate the pounder at Cheeburger Cheeburger (good burgers, over there), I’ve never attempted it myself, because, you know, standards.