1. Some Juggalos have aligned themselves with the Aryan Brotherhood, and have rebranded themselves as the Juggalo Killers. They threaten other Juggalos for not having joined the gang and are quick to resort to violence when provoked.
2. In 2011, the National Gang Intelligence Center released a document that states:
Criminal activity among Juggalo groups poses an immediate threat to the community and law enforcement. The nature of their criminal activity (assaults, thefts, drug use/sales, and vandalism) directly impacts members of the community and the community itself. The sizeable Juggalo community will allow these groups to continue to expand outside of their local areas due to the wide-spread Juggalo family mentality, and their ability to claim “family” affiliation rather than a gang. The formation of rivalries or alliances to gangs outside of their group will allow the Juggalos to evolve into a more sophisticated criminal entity through associations with hardened, experienced gang members. – NGIC
The NGIC believes that Juggalos, because of their insular “familial” tendencies, will resort to hiding criminals and illicit activities to protect their image. This would be interfering with the police and aiding and abetting criminal activities.
3. The NGIC document also states that transient Juggalo groups have the ability to pose a threat to communities because they have a penchant for violence, drug dealing and usage.
At first, it was kind of like, “Ah, that’s pretty dope, you know what I’m saying?” They’re calling Juggalos a gang. Sweet, [a] tougher image. We didn’t think it was a joke. But then all of a sudden, as quick as we said that, we started seeing the repercussions with it. If you’re on probation or parole and you’ve got a Hatchet Man tattoo or an ICP shirt or a Twiztid shirt — anything affiliated with the Hatchet — that’s a violation. – Shaggy 2 Dope
5. The state of New Jersey found out that Juggalos were the most active recruiters in all of the gangs in NJ.
7. In 2009, Michael Goucher was found brutally murdered. The murder was fueled by hate and homophobia. Goucher was found with 20 stab wounds on the neck and stomach. A meat cleaver and a roll of duct tape were found nearby. Juggalos Ian Seagraves (ThrOwT Stabba) and Shawn Freemore (Skippy Citter) were arrested and convicted of murder.
8. According to Arizona Department of Public Safety Detective Michelle Vasey, “The weapons, [Juggalos] prefer, obviously, hatchets … We’ve got battle-axes, we’ve got machetes, anything that can make the most violent, gruesome wound…. Some of the homicides we’re seeing with these guys are pretty nasty, gruesome, disgusting homicides, where they don’t care who’s around, what’s around, they’re just out to kill anybody.”
9. Anthony V. Locascio was hit over 80 times with metal baseball bats after allegedly ratting out a member of the ICP family to the police. Four Juggalos were charged with murder.
10. They also threw shit (literally) at Tila Tequila.