2. At least one of your friends hails from Long Island.
3. You’re proud that you went to the same school as James Starks.
4. Your English department is renowned for their experimental and avant-garde style.
5. It took you at least a full year to explore “Downtown Buffalo”.
6. You thought going to Chippewa was having “fun”.
7. You are not a Bills fan.
8. You complained that there was a bus shuttling you back and forth from North and South campus.
9. Student Union was full of greek life and foreign exchange students.
10. You believed that the Generation’s personals section was the best thing ever. (BRING IT BACK)
11. Come winter, you avoid the wind tunnel that is the walkway.
12. You felt long gratitude for whoever gave you Campus Cash, that which rules late-night snacks.
13. A majority of your classmates are not commuter students.
14. MAIN STREET CONFESSIONS.
15. You had 7:30AM Evolutionary Bio class on a MONDAY.
16. The Pharmacy program is basically its own greek life.
17. You didn’t go to bars, you went to frat parties, a block away from South campus. And their beer would run out an hour into the party.
18. BIKE COPS.
19. You took the drunk bus back to North campus.