1. If I were to lose everything today, what would I do tomorrow?
2. Is this really where I want to be?
3. How did I get here, exactly?
4. Is there enough love in my life?
5. How can I be more attentive to those I care about, and more valuable those who need me most?
6. What will my life look like ten years down the line if I stay the current course?
7. Am I prepared to reinvent myself if need be?
8. How would others describe me?
9. How would I describe myself in a few sentences, as honestly as possible?
10. Is the work I do enriching?
11. Is this really the best I can do at [insert any given task]?
12. Am I taking enough risks?
13. Am I doing a sufficient job tuning out all the noise?
14. How can I be more present?
15. Am I as healthy as I could be?
16. What do I really gain from [insert bad habit]?
17. Is this the right city/town/suburb/place for me?
18. What does my Happily Ever After look like, within reason?
19. What practical measures can I take to get to my Happy Place?
20. What excites me most?
21. Who am I able to be my authentic self around?
22. How can I infuse my surroundings with more positive energy?
23. Which causes do I truly believe in, and what can I do to get behind them?
24. What are my main goals, and the actionables for achieving these objectives?
25. How can I actually make some small but important difference in the lives of others?
26. Which activities make me feel sincerely fulfilled?
27. What are some useful life hacks I can apply to my daily life?
28. How can I embrace innovation?
29. What is the best solution to [insert daily frustration]?
30. What is the best workaround for [insert looming predicament]?
31. What can I learn from each and every one of my failures?
32. What am I really doing with my life—on a micro and macro level?
33. What can I do to make my daily existence yet more rewarding?
34. What would the me from five years ago think of the me today?
35. How can I respond better to life mishaps, big and small?
36. How can I prepare myself better for the future?
37. Is this a smart decision?
38. Is my heart really in this?
39. What would [insert someone you admire] do in this scenario?
40. Do I expect too much?
41. How can I work towards being a better person?
42. Can I honestly claim to have a sense of purpose?
43. Am I leading a meaningful life?
44. What is my authentic truth?
45. Am I giving others enough credit when due?
46. How can I be kinder to strangers day to day?
47. How can I share the wealth of knowledge I’ve acquired thus far?
48. How can I become yet more skilled at my trade and more specialized in my areas of expertise?
49. Am I taking enough vacation?
50. Do I work for and with people I genuinely respect?
51. How can I control my emotions better?
52. Am I doing enough to celebrate the achievements of others?
53. What more can I do to tame envy and other destructive emotions when they strike?
54. How can I make more time for laughter, lightheartedness, hobbies, and fun?
55. How can I overcome my greatest fears?
56. How can I spread more joy?
57. Am I building a life with the right person?
58. What can I do to make a friend smile in the next hour?
59. How can I improve a stranger’s circumstances today?
60. How can I love my family members better?
61. What more can I do to appreciate all the little things and embrace all the tiny moments worth noting?
62. What can I do to lead a more fulfilling life overall?
63. Am I decent?
64. Am I being honest with myself?
65. What self-care initiatives can I incorporate into my daily life moving forward?
66. What can I do to shrink my ego and grow a bigger heart?
67. Am I valuing experiences over the acquisition of stuff?
68. Is this world a better place because I’m in it?
69. What can I do to strengthen my weaknesses, and to mend the broken parts of my soul?
70. Am I expending enough energy on worthwhile endeavors?
71. Am I treating every single person I interact with respectfully?
72. How can I work towards living more mindfully?
73. What does a ‘good life’ entail, in my opinion?
74. What traits in others do I most aspire to replicate in myself?
75. How can I contribute more to my community?
76. What can I do to make the world a better place, even if only in some minuscule way?
77. Is this what I want?
78. How can I train myself to be more accepting of others?
79. Am I leading a healthy, balanced life?
80. In what situations do I truly excel?
81. What is my honest definition of ‘success’?
82. How can I position myself better to achieve my objectives?
83. What can I do to impart some of the wisdom I’ve acquired on younger generations?
84. What can I do to learn more from others?
85. What steps can I take to ignore trivial distractions in favor of focusing on the bigger picture?
86. How can I exercise more self control?
87. Am I operating from a place of good intentions?
88. Am I aware and accepting of my own limitations?
89. Is there something more I can do for the people I love right this second?
90. Are my priorities in line with my personal values?
91. Have I earned the respect of others?
92. How can I maintain a sense of perspective at all times?
93. What can I do to recuperate faster from life’s setbacks?
94. Does anyone look up to me?
95. Does my life to date qualify as an honorable one?
96. Am I doing my best to withhold judgment?
97. Have I given my parents and others good reason to be proud of me?
98. What more should I be doing?
99. Can I honestly claim to love the person I am?
100. Am I asking enough questions?