1. I am going to be okay.
2. I can get to the other side of my sadness.
3. I can get to the other side of my depression.
4. I do not let depression define my life.
5. I do not let anxiety define my life.
6. I do not let others define my life or my worth for me.
7. I am more than what others think of me.
8. I am more than what I do for a living.
9. I cannot fit into a box.
10. I cannot fit into a singular definition.
11. I am more than any label.
12. I am not defined by other people’s opinions.
13. I rise above the nonsense.
14. I am responsible for my own choices.
15. I am in control of my own happiness.
16. I am grateful for the lessons that come my way.
17. I am grateful for this life.
18. I am grateful.
19. I am hopeful.
20. I do not buy into the notion that hope is silly.
21. I hold on to my hope.
22. I let go of my anger.
23. I let myself feel, but I am not defined solely by my feelings.
24. I listen to others.
25. I listen to myself.
26. I am brave.
27. I have bravery within me, even when I can’t feel it.
28. I am courageous.
29. I embrace change.
30. I embrace love.
31. I embrace the peaks and valleys of life.
32. I cry sometimes, and that does not make me weak, it just means I’m human.
33. I make mistakes sometimes, but I learn from them, too.
34. I forgive myself.
35. I forgive others.
36. I know that forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting.
37. I pursue growth.
38. I am open to learning.
39. I am constantly learning.
40. I celebrate my joys.
41. I celebrate the joys of others.
42. I am unabashed in sharing my joy.
43. I know and believe that joy is meant to be shared.
44. I am able to accept a compliment.
45. I do not defer or diminish my accomplishments.
46. I do not place shame upon myself.
47. I do not infuse shame in the stories of others.
48. I notice, not judge.
49. I ask questions rather than make assumptions.
50. I am worthy of light.
51. I give light to others.
52. I am full of grace.
53. I give the grace I wish to be given.
54. I love the soft bits of me.
55. I love the hard bits of me.
56. I stand proudly in my vulnerability.
57. I am worthy of love.
58. I am love.
59. I am loved.
60. I am able to love.
61. I am able to receive love.