Affirmations are meant to strength your confidence, lessen your anxiety, increase your gratitude and legitimately improve your health. The idea is to focus on what’s in your head and use it to your advantage. If you really are what you think, then you need to train yourself to think in the way that’s most beneficial to you.
This is especially true with our self-confidence. Our primary source of negativity and lack of confidence is ourselves. It’s internal. When left to our own thoughts, we start in on our vices and all of the ways we’re in adequate. And that’s when our confidence falters.
For the purpose of self-confidence, think of affirmations as a stabilizer – a way to root your thoughts in confidence and purge your negativity.
1. I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.
2. I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.
3. I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
4. I face difficult situations with courage and conviction.
5. When I breathe, I inhale confidence and exhale timidity.
6. I always attract only the best of circumstances and the most positive people in my life.
7. I acknowledge my own self-worth.
8. Whether I have been valued in the past is irrelevant. I value myself in this moment and I will be valued in the future.
9. My body is healthy, my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil.
10. I release all ill feelings in me about people, incidents and anything else. I forgive everyone associated with me.
11. I have been given endless talents, which I will begin to utilize today.
12. Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
13. I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
14. Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
15. I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
16. Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life.
17. My life is just beginning.
18. I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
19. My efforts are being supported by the universe, my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.
20. I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
21. I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
22. I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
23. I refuse to feel under valued by people around me.
24. I am worthy of all I have been given and I will give back.
25. Thank you for this moment, in which I am more confident than I was in the moment before.