1. Thank you for everything, I have no complaints.
2. I feel an abundance of gratitude for everything I have and receive every day.
3. I am grateful for all the great health, love, and goodness that my life has revealed to me.
4. I am grateful for everything I experience in this lifetime. I overcome, I grow, and I prosper all the time. My abundant blessings, as well as my difficulties, all make me better, stronger, and more alive.
5. I appreciate everything I have and I show my sincerest gratitude to my loved ones.
6. I express my deep gratitude to God and everybody in my life. I am aware that I am incomplete without you all and thank you all for coming into my life.
7. I give gratitude for God’s endless treasures.
8. My needs and desires are generously met. For this I am thankful.
9. I clearly see the beauty of life that flourishes around me.
10. I give out love and it is returned to me multiplied many fold.
11. The partner I seek is also seeking me.
12. Every new day starts with happiness, is full of joy and ends with contentment.
13. Happiness is contagious. I spread happiness to others and absorb happiness from others.
14. Being rooted in my own happiness will help me find the one I will love.
15. I touch many lives. My happiness makes all these people happy, thus making it one big happy world.
16. I may already be impacting the life of my future partner.
17. I perform my random act of kindness regularly. Kindness breeds love.
18. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. God has blessed me with happiness and my journey is endless.
19. I do not have to feel joyful in every second to be happy.
20. I am grateful for each blessing in my life, and I will rid myself of resentment.
21. My faults do not define me, they are part of my journey.
22. My past relationships have no effect on my future relationships. They do not define me. They have no control over me.
23. I cannot change others, but I can improve myself and surround myself with the love I deserve.
24. I deserve love and I will receive it in abundance.
25. Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
Do not feel guilty if you are repeating these words and you don’t feel like they are true. You are not the first person to feel that way, and you won’t be the last. Just keep repeating them, in the hopes that the idea will consume you and drive you to make the statement true.
“The mind and the body are like parallel universes. Anything that happens in the mental universe must leave tracks in the physical one.” — Deepak Chopra.