1. Being able to hear the TV throughout the entire house.
2. Not being able to buy too much stuff because you have nowhere to store it.
3. Never taking a nice, long shower because someone else in the family needs to shower, too.
4. Any moment of privacy is a cherished and precious one.
5. Limited closet space.
6. Limited space in general.
7. Sharing isn’t caring; it’s expected.
8. Even though it’s YOUR body wash, once it’s out for everyone to use, it’s not really yours anymore.
9. “Get out of the bathroom! I need to poop!” … “But I’m pooping!!”
10. Talking quietly on the phone so no one hears you.
11. Finding random places in the house designated for talking on the phone at a decent volume and getting the amount of privacy desired.
12. “OK, I can’t have more than eight people over; you guys know how small my house is!”
13. “Turn your music down!!!!!!”
14. Being home alone is awesome because you can do so many things undisturbed.
15. But it can feel overwhelming at times because you don’t know what to do with all this privacy.
16. Sleepovers with more than one person are an enormous task.
17. House often labeled as “cute” or “cozy.”
18. Going to other people’s houses and thinking it’s amazing that they have two showers.
19. Being “tight” with your family, quite literally.
20. You are an excellent sharer and have grown to become a very frugal shopper.
21. Even though nice closet space and complete privacy are luxuries others may have, you know that your small house really is your home and living anywhere else would just feel weird.