1. You make eye contact at random times and totally know what each other’s thinking.
2. You have the exact same sense of humor—whether sarcasm or fart jokes—and you continuously make each other laugh.
3. Your food cravings are always in sync.
4. You can cuddle in bed and talk about guys and friends for hours.
5. You make the same weird, goofy voice when telling a story or imitating annoying people.
6. You hate each other’s music choice, but at the same time, totally listen to each other’s playlists.
7. You both have one thing you’re totally passionate about that the other hates.
8. You can always tell when each other’s mad, pissed, sad, or hungry.
9. You annoy the sh*t out of each other. Purposely. Until one of you cracks up, which ultimately leads to both of you doubled over with the giggles.
10. You always buy the gifts that the other person didn’t realize how much they needed.
11. You call each other randomly, but at the perfect times.
12. You are brutally honest with each other about pretty much everything, even boyfriends and eyebrow makeup.
13. You have the power to hurt one another, and sometimes you do, but you also are so passionate about staying close and fixing fights.
14. You can actually have a deep conversation without checking your phone or zoning out.
15. You pretty much always agree on a TV show to watch.
16. Whenever you’re in the car, you have a total arms-in-the-air-and-singing-at-the-top-of-your-lungs jam sesh.
17. You have your own sense of style, but totally borrow and rock one another’s clothes, hats, accessories, and shoes.
18. You have this crazy (borderline psycho) laugh that you both do when something’s freaking hilarious.
19. You’ve done some terrible sh*t to one another over the years, but you’ve made each other tough, resilient, and strong.
20. You have a very strong dislike for the same people.
21. You have the same fast-paced walk.
22. The hugs between the two of you can basically fix any problem.
23. You are able to make even the most mundane, boring situations fun.
24. You always have something to talk about.
25. You can always get one another out of a mood.
26. You understand and are completely supportive of one another’s needs. And are each other’s backbones.
27. You genuinely understand even the grittiest, ugliest parts of one another and still love the crap out of each other.
28. You’re each other’s go-to, partner in crime, and fellow fighter against anyone talking sh*t.
29. You’re each other’s first friends. And first enemies. Which has totally made your bond unbreakable.
30. You share a connection that is much deeper than any romantic relationship.