Answers Found On Ask Reddit
1. Make a budget and stick to it.
2. Start writing down everything you’ve been putting off and schedule a time to get them done.
3. Forgive yourself and move on from past mistakes
4. Call your loved ones more regularly.
5. Start doing simple exercises that don’t require equipment.
6. Give at least five compliments per day, and make sure they’re all different.
7. Start writing down your goals, then make a list of the smaller milestones you’ll meet before you achieve that goal. (Breaking your goals into smaller pieces will make them feel more attainable and give you more reasons to celebrate throughout your journey.)
8. Take a break from screens as often as you can.
9. Create a daily routine that requires you to get up and go to sleep at the same times every day.
10. If something you need to do takes less than a few minutes and you’re not busy, just DO it.
11. Stop forgetting to say “thank you.”
12. Practice taking deep, controlled breaths.
13. Make more time to be there for your friends and the people who have been there for you.
14. Pick up a book and read for at least a ten minutes a day.
15. Drink more water.
16. Stop worrying what other people will think and start doing things for yourself.
17. Every time you’re unnecessarily negative, put money in a jar — and once you break that habit, use the money to reward yourself.
18. If you’re going to be nice, be genuine about it — put out positivity into the world.
19. Spend five minutes picking up the room you are in.
20. Put $20 of every paycheck into a savings account.
21. Begin formulating a way to start letting go of past pain.
22. Practice mindfulness for 15 minutes each day.
23. Stop reacting to situations and begin responding with reason and logic.
24. Start brushing your teeth twice a day.
25. Start using moisturizer and SPF on your face daily.
26. Do the dishes BEFORE you go to bed.
27. Cut back on unhealthy habits you’ve become reliant on.
28. Smile more in public — people will respond well to your positivity.
29. Stop hitting the snooze button.
30. Write down three good things that happens to you each day to remind yourself that, despite everything, the world is still a good place.