I don’t think there will ever be a time in my life when I will live in a $5,000 per month apartment. Well, not unless I got married or cast on America’s Next Top Model. TYRA MAIL, YA’LL!!! Sometimes I can’t even believe there are people who pay so much money just for a place to take baths, order take out and have sex with people. Even more surprising is that what you get for $5,000 varies so much in different cities around the country. You can pay $5,000 to live in a casual two room apartment in West Hollywood or you can pay the same amount to live in a nearly five thousand square foot loft in Las Vegas.
Then again, you'd have to live in Vegas, so. Below are ten $5,000 homes from around the country. Are they worth the money?
1. A Sleek Two Bedroom Apartment With A View, West Hollywood
Do you get cum on a $5,000 floor yes or no?
2. A Two-Floor 2200 Square Foot Industrial Paradise, Los Angeles
There’s a fitness center on the roof!
3. This Three-Bedroom Spot, San Francisco
That mirrored closet is fabulous but for $5000 can I at least get an updated kitchen and bathroom? Damn.
4. An OUTRAGEOUS Two Floor 4,600 Square Foot (!!!) Penthouse, Las Vegas
A casual pied-a-terre.
5. A Normal, Middle-Class 5 Bedroom House With A Guard Gate And Secret Pond, Las Vegas
There’s even a secret pond!
6. Spend $5,000 To Live In 1800 Square Feet, Washington, D.C.!
But at least you are next to luxury shopping!
7. A 3 Bedroom Top Floor Of A Town House, Washington, D.C.!
Is it just me or does this place look like one of those historical installations of houses from the 18th century??
8. $5000 So You Can Rub Elbows With Harlem’s Who’s Who, New York City
It has 20 windows!
9. Live In A White Cube, Miami
Yes but does it come with a lanai?
10. A. $5000. One. Bedroom, Tribeca
It doesn’t even look that big, like really at all, but this is the price you pay to perhaps eat brunch in the same restaurant as an incognito Beyoncé.