1. Some people will resent your happiness for no reason, and take pleasure when things are not going your way. Keep it together no matter what the cost. Stand straight, chin up, and smile. Do not give anyone the satisfaction of seeing you suffer, that what they had hoped for came true.
2. There is always a breakthrough every breakdown. A star in a dark sky, a light at the end of the tunnel. Pain is needed for one to be more appreciative of the good things.
3. Nature is not something to be taken for granted. Don’t lose sight of what’s around you because your eyes are glued to a screen. There’s just something about nature, you know? It can bring you serenity that will make you hopeful.
4. Even if you think you’re hard as hell to be with, someone is glad to be by your side through it all.
5. Do not deprive people of kindness and respect. Okay, some may not deserve it but don’t stoop down to their level. Let them be. At the end of the day, you’re the one going to bed with a smile on your face.
6. Hatred is a heavy thing to carry and grudges will slow you down. You don’t need anything that will stop you from becoming the bigger person. Forgive.
7. Despair is part of the story just like euphoria is. Both are needed for balance; one cannot exist without the other.
8. It’s definitely fine to be different so embrace your own weirdness. It’s your life and as long as you don’t hurt anyone else, who the hell cares?
9. Drop the dead weight in your life. Let go of anything that hurts you and makes you feel bad. Feed your soul only with positivity and goodness.
10. Feeling down doesn’t make you weak. It makes you human. It’s okay to be sad and eat ice cream. It’s okay to be mad and want to throw things. It’s okay to be frustrated and give up for a while. Just remember to compose yourself after and know better next time.
11. No one is ever truly better than the other. We’re all equally beautiful and blessed with fortitude; and we all have a common goal which is to be happy. So why not be kind with each other and thrive for betterment all together?
12. Validate your feelings. It is needed for you to know yourself better, to know what you’re truly capable of, and to know how strong you are.