1. How did you find out about it?
When I was 13 years old I had to have surgery on my intestines. When I got out of surgery, my parents were told to take me to an ob/gyn when I was 16 because “something is wrong with the reproductive system.” My ob/gyn did a vaginal exam and told me I had a double vagina and two cervices, and we decided to do an exploratory laparoscopy.
2. How do you react when you first learned about it?
3. Side by side or one above the other?
Side by side.
4. How do your menstrual cycles work? Do you get two at a time, or are they at different times?
I have two fallopian tubes, one connected to each uterus. I menstruate once a month.
5. What are guys’ reactions when they find out you have two vaginas?
Disbelief lol which makes it fun to talk about.
6. Soooo the obvious question: How’s your sex life?
My sex life is good. It depends which vagina is penetrated. My vaginas are side by side and the left side hurts when penetrated because it is smaller. To my knowledge, due to the septum in my vagina, my G-spot is covered. Other than that, I imagine that it’s not much different than anyone else’s.
7. Does it matter to you which of your two vaginas you have sex with?
We aim for the right vagina. The left is smaller, so it’s more painful.
8. So could you potentially get pregnant, then a month later get pregnant again?
Due to hormones, that isn’t supposed to happen but I’ve read that it’s happened before. Apparently, a woman had one in one uterus and twins in the other uterus.
9. So does that mean you could get pregnant twice, by two guys?
If it was the same night, suppose. Once I get pregnant in one vagina, my periods will stop all together because of my hormones.
10. Given that the two vaginas need to fit within the same amount of space, would childbirth be more difficult for you? Would you require a C-section for birth, or is it possible for you to do a natural birth without complications?
C-section. My uteri are smaller than normal so I am at risk for miscarriage, intrauterine growth restriction (small babies), and premature babies.
11. Does the fact that you have two vaginas affect the way your orgasm?
To my knowledge, my G-spot is covered by the septum so I can only have clitoral orgasms and cervical orgasms that I know of.
12. Can you orgasm from both vaginas or just one? If you can orgasm from both have you tried to have a simultaneous orgasm from both at the same time?
I can orgasm from both but I’ve never orgasmed at the same time.
13. What does your SO think of it?
He was shocked at first but he doesn’t notice it when we have sex.
14. Are you able to use tampons/diva cups at all, or do you have to use pads or something external? Would there ever be a way to surgically “correct” the issue and turn it into one vagina?
My doc says I should use two tampons at one time but that’s a bit ridiculous so I just use one. I can choose to get the septum removed, but scar tissue may form. I would have to put a mold in my vagina twice a day for 15 minutes at a time and I would have to do that for 6 months.
15. What is the best and worst thing with having two vaginas?
I guess the worst thing is sex can be uncomfortable because the left side is small. I guess the best thing is it makes a good conversation.
16. So, masturbation—can you explain what that is like with two vaginas?
Not much different. I just get to choose which vagina.
17. So for all those curious, this is essentially what it looks like. OP can you at least confirm?
Yep, that’s what it looks like.
18. I read a story before about a woman who also had two vaginas and there was a porn company offering her one million dollars for a scene. Would you entertain such an offer? If so, what would you do with the money?
One million dollars would be nice, but I honestly don’t think I could do it. It’s too awkward for me.
19. You ever had a guy accidentally hit your septum? Like, dead-on, so that it doesn’t end up going to the left or right, and pokes really hard directly on the membrane between the two? Sorry if I just made you cringe—but I had to ask.
Yeah, sometimes it’s hard to get past the septum. We have to go at an angle lol.
20. On job applications and whatnot, under the “tell us something unique about yourself,” do you take advantage of that one?
Ha no I usually say I’ve had 18 surgeries. That gets their attention.
21. Do you feel like you can relate better to kangaroos than most people?
Maybe I was a kangaroo in my previous life.