1. Having feelings.
2. Constant complaining.
3. Throwing tantrums.
“Throwing psychotic fits, screaming and throwing shit, hitting and kicking. When a woman does that, someone just pushed her feelings too hard. And when a dude does it… lock him up. I’m not advocating for this kind of behavior, but some couples do fight, and some have tempers and some really go for the pushing of buttons.”
4. Avoiding menial labor.
“Not helping to move heavy things.”
“Crying about their feelings when they are depressed. Normally doesn’t bode well when a guy does this. On that note, know that you are loved and not alone if you feel this way! ”
6. Domestic abuse.
“Domestic abuse. The male victim is more likely to be arrested than the female abuser. Didn’t know about the Duluth model, what an awful yet expected policy.”
“Groping in general. I’ve had strange women come up to me at a bar and touch my arm or chest without saying a word. If I did that to a woman I’d be on my ass out on the street in a heartbeat.”
8. Goofy, silly, and emotional behavior.
“We can get away with goofy/silly behavior as well as emotional behavior. Honestly the idea if ‘emasculation’ is a huge disservice to men. The idea that they have something as a man that will be taken away if they act too ‘feminine’ or ‘childlike’ (anything that does not fit within the strict social parameters or manliness). Men are raised to act like they have super thick skin and are treated like they should be able to take anything because they are a man.
I feel like the freedom to be myself without ridicule, is only had because I am a woman.”
9. Talking to random children.
“Talking to random a child that looks like needs help. so many times I’ve seen people talk about how they tried helping a lost child but got accused of being a pedo on this site.”
10. Rejecting someone romantically and laughing about it.
“Rejecting a guy and then laughing about him afterwards. It’s alright to laugh at a guy because he’s not prince charming but vice versa it’s seen as bullying because women ‘feel more emotion’ over these things.”
11. Being a sugar baby.
“Sugar baby/sugar daddy relationship. I mean, how many guys are out there sponsored by older women?”
12. Teachers having affairs with students.
“Teachers having affairs with students. I see news stories about it weekly if not daily and you hardly see them get slapped with a strict judgment. And the comments on the articles are always ‘Man where were these teachers when I was in high school?!’”
13. False criminal accusations.
“Ruin someone’s life by accusing them of rape.”
14. Dating much younger people.
“Date much younger men and not get called creepy.”
15. Using tears to get out of a situation.
“Using tears to get out of a situation (like a ticket).”
“Pout. My girlfriend is constantly mad but on the off chance I’m upset about something it’s ‘not allowed because that’s not my personality.’”
“I think it’s rotten that a woman can make fun of the guy if for example if they’re overweight and no one says anything but if a guy were to make fun of a woman being overweight, they’re assholes. (I’m a woman) but I don’t approve of this behavior.”
“Showing the opposite sex their goods.”
19. Not working.
20. Being bisexual.
“Be bisexual. Holy double standards, Batman!”
21. Sexual harassment.
22. Sexual assault.
“Sexual assault. Seriously. It sickens me how many people make jokes about women who men who get harassed. If a drunk girl grabs a guy’s junk it’s hot. When a guy does it it’s assault. It fucking sickens me.”
23. Playing dumb to avoid consequences.
“Playing dumb to avoid consequences. I’ve found that over the years if I screw something up or do something that isn’t allowed, playing naïve and dumb to a man in a position of authority (typically older men) often gets me off scot-free. (It’s a main reason I prefer to have a male boss…. lol)”
“Assault, Blackmail, Fraud, Statutory Rape … basically anything that would go through the court system that would send men to prison, women will get probation or less.”
25. Everything, really.
“Pretty well anything.
• Demanding access to jobs that require specific types of physical capabilities to do effectively, such that rules have to be pretzeled and safety severely compromised (firefighter, cop, marine, etc.)
• Ignoring high-paying but dirty jobs (oil rig worker, sanitation worker, etc.) in favour of cushy office work. Corollary: demanding gender quotas in cushy office jobs but being absolutely silent on the dirty, hard jobs.
• Preferential treatment as students via gynocentric teaching techniques, to the point where boys are becoming severely disadvantaged at all educational levels.
• Assumed victim status in all domestic violence incidents (the Duluth model) despite real-world evidence showing a near-50/50 split between male and female perpetrators.
• Access to shelters that are for their gender only.
• Access to shelters that also accept children under their care.
• Battered spouse recovery services.
• Not being automatically assumed to be a pedophile around children.
• Initiation of nearly three-quarters of all divorces because of “unhappiness” and “dissatisfaction” in the relationship (hint: most male-initiated divorces typically occur only when things become truly untenable).
• Assumption of “primary parental figure”.
• Winner of custody in nearly four-fifths of all cases, despite robust career and ex-spouse interest in the children.
• Recipient of child support in nearly all cases of custody, despite robust career and ex-spouse interest in the children.
• Lack of child support payments in almost all cases of custody lost, despite robust career.
• Ability to deny ex-spouse access to the children despite court-determined access, usually with zero recourse by the spouse and no sanctions by the court.
• Zero consequences (typically) for false sexual and physical assault allegations. The vast majority get nothing more than a slap on the wrist, while the man can have his socioeconomic prospects destroyed for life.
• In many places and under many circumstances, having the accused assaulter treated by the system as if they were presumed guilty until proven innocent.
• Far lower sentences for the exact same crime, with a significant minority getting off without any jail time whatsoever (/r/pussypass is a great resource for evidence).
• Cultural acceptance of child molestation and child rape (female teachers raping students, for example), with minimal to no jail sentences.
• Cultural acceptance of the act of rape (Men are told to “man up”, “you got erect, so you must have enjoyed it”, “you can’t rape the willing” and “just suck it up, buttercup”; usually get laughed clear out of most police stations and courts across the land), with minimal to no jail sentences.
• That the act of rape is not actually a crime (in some states – Idaho, etc. – , a woman is not legally capable of raping a man, as rape is defined as the sexual penetration of an unwilling woman by a man. This was also an FBI rule until 2012.)
• The “new normal” of “regret after the fact equals rape”, leading to accusations years and even decades later, when no evidence remains and it becomes a court of public opinion that typically destroys the man’s life.
• I could probably expand this list a dozen times over with more stuff, but I’m leaving this ‘suitcase nuke’ where it is – it’s already enough of a cognitive dissonance to anyone who has drunk the cool-aid of the current leftist socio-political narrative.”