Found on r/AskReddit
1. I borrowed Catch-22 from the library once. When I’d finished they wouldn’t let me return it because my library card had expired and wouldn’t scan in the system.
2. Get money from life insurance. Am dead.
3. I need a car to get a job.
I need a job to get a car.
4. I want to save to buy a home, but my rent is so expensive that I have to live paycheck-to-paycheck.
5. When I lose my glasses and I can’t find them because I can’t see.
6. Having to take a dump when you’re out for a run…run faster to get home sooner, but risk jostling your stomach to the point of shitting your pants. Literally a “shitty” catch 22
7. Bored when I drink, drink when I’m bored.
8. Cat loves fish, cat hates water :( cat’s 22
9. I’m unhappy because I eat, and I eat because I’m unhappy.