To fall in love with yourself is a never-ending process, it’s a journey. Learning to love yourself never truly ends, really. Learning to love yourself is slowing making steps to a life that allows you to feel better each day. Learning to love yourself is trial and error, it’s pure learning. Learning to love yourself has no recipe, it’s completely different for everyone. However, there are stops along each road that is the same despite the different paths. Here are 10 sure telling signs that you are on the sweet and messy journey to a never-ending love with yourself:
1. You don’t get anxious or envious when you see people hanging out without you, especially when you aren’t even fond of the people to begin with.
2. You value your own time. When others don’t appreciate you or your hours the way you need them to, you don’t become disarmed or reactive when they fail to do so because you know you’re already enough.
3. You worry about you and what you are thinking more than you worry about others and what they are thinking.
4. You know yourself well enough to know what you need more of and what you need less of, you have no problem with self-reflection.
5. You are extremely particular with who you spend your time with and what you spend your time on.
6. You have a more optimistic outlook on life that makes everyone feel pleasant in your space. When you are in a healthy place, people naturally want to be around you in ways they strayed before.
7. You don’t need everyone to like you to feel loved and valued. You understand that people are different and unique, you don’t take things personally.
8. You don’t feel the need to respond to everything, you pick and choose your battles.
9. You forgive others easily.
10. You are kind and soft on yourself.