1. Be picky about your friends
Invest wisely and wholeheartedly in your company.
2. Fall in love
Befriend the vulnerable parts of you, the parts you thought couldn’t get over the fear of loss. Prove that space wrong.
3. Fall out of love and into yourself
Take your heartbreak, the one you thought would murder you, and use that emotion to fuel yourself. Find your power and use it to create a beautiful life for yourself.
4. Go all out on Halloween
Do not let embarrassment stop you from having so much fun.
5. Watch TedTalks and feed your brain
6. Develop positive habits
Make a morning routine for yourself. Make your nightly routine. Make it all exceptionally lovely.
7. Befriend your body
Get to (or create) a space where you can stop looking at yourself and seeing all you perceive to be wrong. Be in a space where you can admire your body for the hard work it does to keep you breathing each and every day.
8. Travel as much as you can
Find a way to see new things.
9. Learn how to gracefully respond to conflict
Become less reactive, and more in tune. Listen. Find your empathy. Work on communicating better.
10. Question religion
Question everything you were taught by your caregivers who were taught by theirs. Find your own truth, find your own answers.
11. Decide who you want to be, and be it
Be whoever you want. Just be.
12. Get some type of education
Trade school, your masters degree, whatever it is, just invest in knowledge that will serve you later on.
13. Learn to be as present as possible
Meditate. Breathe. Journal. Be here.
14. Savor each and every aspect of your life
Take it all in and be thankful.
15. Become the best of friends with your family
These people raised you, connect with them.
16. Go to breakfast at 1 a.m. with your friends, even if you’re tired
The moment something sounds like fun but you feel too tired is the exact same moment you should absolutely do it.
17. Learn how to say yes
Try new things.
18. Learn how to say no
Create your fine boundaries.
19. Make gratitude an everyday practice
Be thankful for every single thought, moment, breath, conversation, smell, everything.
20. Focus on your health
Do things that will support your body to live as long as it can. Go to the gym. Meal prep. Grow a garden. Go on walks with your besties. Do whatever it is that will love and encourage your body.