1. Love is rare. Savor it. Savor this feeling. It may not last forever.
2. Heartbreak is not going to kill you, despite all the pain and mourning — you will get through it.
3. Don’t jump into a relationship already fearing that it will end. Enjoy it.
4. There’s a big difference between infatuation and love.
5. Don’t think of him as your savior or your hero. That’s you!
6. Always remember, you were something before you were his nothing.
7. Love won’t make you happy if you aren’t happy with yourself first.
8. Take time to breathe. To relax. To see the beauty in the ordinary.
9. Love isn’t enough to keep two people together.
10. Don’t wait to say ‘I love you’. Go for it.
11. Don’t blame him for falling out of with you or for rejecting you. It has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with him.
12. If you have trust issues in your relationship, it will fail.
13. Don’t ignore the times when he hurts you or makes you feel small. Say something. He won’t know it’s a problem unless you speak up.
14. Don’t hold a grudge on him for the rest of your life. It’s a waste of your time and energy.
15. Turn heartbreak into something positive. Pick up that hobby you were neglecting for so long. Hang out with friends. Be better. Take care of yourself. Transform your life.
16. Know that you will smile again. Without him.
17. If or when you breakup with each other, that doesn’t mean that your love wasn’t strong or magical or extraordinary.
18. Big love is so, so rare. When you find it, hold onto it as tight as you can.
19. I know you think he is your forever, but if he isn’t, that doesn’t mean that you won’t ever find your forever person.
20. Always remember, you will love again.