1. Letting go of people, no matter how toxic they were to you, will always be hard.
2. Therapy is worth the money.
3. It doesn’t make you weak to be vulnerable.
4. It’s better to be single than to be in a relationship where you feel alone.
5. No one has their life together. No one.
6. No matter how much you love yourself, you will struggle on some days.
7. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.
8. Sometimes no matter how much you love somebody, they won’t reciprocate those feelings back to you.
9. People will disapoint you and you will disapoint them too.
10. It’s never too late to go after what you want.
11. Life is too short NOT to buy that plane ticket.
12. Good friends are hard to find, so hold on to the ones you have.
13. Being single can be just as fun as being in a relationship.
14. Not everyone in this world will love or understand you. That’s okay.
15. You’re allowed to celebrate your accomplishments. It’s not bragging to be proud of yourself.
16. Loving your flaws will take time.
17. Rejection always, always hurts, but it also makes you stronger.
18. Love is hard to find, and even harder to keep.
19. Forgiving yourself is essential to living a happier life.
20. Healing isn’t linear.
21. You are loved more than you realize.
22. It isn’t weak to ask for help. It’s brave.
23. You will continue to make mistakes. Don’t let the mistakes shape you, let them make you stronger.
24. Live your life for you — not for anyone else.