1. When you walk into a room confidently. It’s not about the stride so much as it is the look on your face as you walk towards your destination.
2. When you dance horribly. I don’t understand why men love this so much but, there is something adorable about a girl who can’t dance.
3. When you get embarrassed. You stutter. Your cheeks grow red. You play with your hair. Men dig it.
4. When you ask for them to help you reach something. Guys love short girls. I don’t get it. But it’s definitely a thing.
5. When you go ‘au natural’. Drake is correct when he raps/sings/talks, “Sweatpants, hair tied, chilling with no make-up on, that’s when you’re the prettiest, I hope that you don’t take it wrong”.
6. When you sing songs that they pretend to hate. They will 100% sing along to One Direction with you if you give them the chance.
7. When you know how to eat. Seriously. Guys adore when women aren’t afraid to chow down on some Chipotle and take out Chinese.
8. When you wear his clothes. Easy to put on. Easy to take off.
9. When you become friends with his best buds. It boosts his ego and now all his friends will wish they were him. It’s a win-win.
10. When you get jealous. It will make them feel manly as shit and will stroke their egos once again.
11. When you cuddle with them. I don’t know any guy who hates to cuddle. They all secretly adore it.
12. When you call them pet names. Kinda gross. But kinda cute.
13. When you act more dominate in the bedroom.
14. When you fart and don’t try to hide it. That just shows that you are 100% comfortable with your guy.
15. When you make fun of them. You know how in middle school when you would flirt with a guy by telling him he was annoying? It still works.