1. As soon as your alarm clock goes off, you get up immediately to start your day.
2. You order a regular cup of black coffee or a non flavored latte instead of those gross and sugary Frappuccinos.
3. You always leave parties early because it’s past midnight and sleep=priorities.
4. You would 100% spend a night cleaning your place over one spent clubbing.
5. You don’t really know what the ‘hip’ show on tv is anymore, but you have the Lifetime network memorized.
6. When you go grocery shopping you actually look at the nutrition facts for everything you buy.
7. Your friends always get mad at you for flaking on them, but you just prefer to chill by yourself in bed with a nice cup of tea.
8. You never go anywhere without your allergy medicine, your cold medicine, and your handy dandy hand sanitizer.
9. Your friends frequently tell you that you are boring.
10. You don’t bother to go on dates because it’s all kind of exhausting to you at this point in your life.
11. You despise cake.
12. You prefer omelettes or sunny side up eggs over pop tarts.
13. You have a set time for naps every day.
14. You actually think about how your choices will effect your future now.
15. Your bed is your best friend.
16. Frank Sinatra > Justin Bieber.
17. You buy books now. For fun.
18. You don’t take shots anymore. It’s just not worth the hangover.
19. You haven’t had a hangover in a really, really long time.
20. You haven’t had sex in a really, really long time.
21. You say things like “back in the day” or “when I was young”.
22. You have a tiny group of friends now, as opposed to your entire college graduating class.
23. You actually eat fruit now.
24. You take legit vitamins instead of those ‘Flintstone Gummies’ you were raised on.
25. You make sure you have vegetable in all of your meals.
26. Easy-Mac is the enemy.
27. You tell your friends to turn down the radio while you’re driving.
28. NPR is your shit.
29. Your friends call you the ‘wise’ one out of the group.
30. You live in oversized sweaters and fuzzy socks. You don’t bother with jeans anymore or the latest trends. Comfort > Style.