1. No one has all the answers. And no one knows everything.
2. You don’t have to drink just because everyone else is.
3. One of the best things in life is opening your window in spring time and smelling the fresh air.
4. It is okay for girls to use free weights at the gym. Don’t let the boys intimidate you.
5. Your parents love you a lot more than they could ever say. Don’t forget to tell them you know that.
6. Walking without any real destination is beautiful.
7. Not everyone is going to believe in what you do, and that’s okay.
8. Disregard those who try to belittle you. They haven’t experienced what you have.
9. Sushi is an amazing thing.
10. If you can see the star scattered sky at night, go lay outside and admire it.
11. Falling out of love with someone you planned a future with is definitely one of the hardest things to cope with.
12. Trying to learn to love yourself after so many years of hating yourself is probably one of the hardest things you will ever experience. But, once you get there…holy shit is the feeling euphoric.
13. If you get an opportunity, turn it down, and then get that same opportunity again, take it.
14. Experiencing a culture, lifestyle, religion, or whatever, that isn’t your own is one of the most rewarding and amazing things.
15. Love is blinding.
16. It is okay to be terrified, just don’t allow your fear to take control of you.
17. Animals are a beautiful medicine.
18. You are not what he/she has defined you as.
19. Things may seem tough and pointless now, but it does get better…believe me. It does.
20. Don’t ever stop learning. From experiences, people, school, jobs, anything. Just never stop.