1. Am I living a life that I am content with?
2. What, if anything, would I change in my life immediately if I could?
3. Do I have a group of people who support me emotionally and mentally?
4. Do I have at least one person in my life who will always give me the brutal honest truth about myself?
5. Have I accepted my childhood for what it was?
6. Are my content with the relationships I have with my family?
7. Have I come to see my parents as people with hopes, dreams, and flaws?
8. Have I forgiven my parents for their mistakes?
9. Do I think the little child I was would be proud of who I am today?
10. Do I know how to reconcile my past?
11. What is my relationship with my regrets?
12. What do I want for my future?
13. What is my outline or plan to get where I want to be in the future?
14. Do I know how to live in the present?
15. Am I happy with who I am as a person?
16. Do I know my flaws?
17. Do I acknowledge the best parts of me?
18. Am I living the healthiest way possible in all areas of my life?
19. Am I satisfied with the body I have, outside of cultural expectations for what I should look like?
20. How do I define beauty?
21. Do I know what my fundamental beliefs are?
22. Am I comfortable with what I believe even in the presence of those who disagree?
23. Does who I am as a person reflect those beliefs?
24. Do I spend time with people who have different fundamental beliefs from me?
25. Do I actually like and respect the people I spend time with?
26. Do I know how to be alone?
27. Am I happy with myself regardless of what my relationship status is?
28. Do I know what I am looking for in the person I want to be with/or am currently romantically involved with?
29. What am I willing to compromise for someone, and what I am not willing to compromise?
30. What do I want my love story to be?
31. Do I give enough of myself and what I have to those I love?
32. Do I look for change as a way to try something new or to escape situations I don’t want to deal with?
33. Is my living space and situation what I want it to be?
34. Am I in the city or town that is right for my life currently?
35. What is my relationship with money?
36. Does how I spend my money reflect who I am or who I want to be?
37. Am I overall satisfied with my job?
38. Is the work I am doing currently a job or a career?
39. Am I learning the skills and building the relationships I need?
40. Do I know how to network in a way that is mutually beneficial?
41. Do I give back to my community or the world at large in some shape or form?
42. Do I care about large issues that affect society in general, and why or why not?
43. What are some basic perceptions or principles I use to view the world?
44. Do I believe I have a purpose on this earth?
45. Do I see others as having a purpose on this earth?
46. How do I accept my losses and wins?
47. Am I stuck?
48. What can I control and what can I let go of?
49. Am I grateful?
50. Am I open to life?