1. Take a picture of yourself without any make-up and “regular” clothes. Share it with your loved ones with the caption, “Just me.”
2. Write a letter to somebody you used to know and explain how things ended from your perspective, and how you’re feeling these days.
3. Call someone in your family and ask them to tell you their favorite childhood story that involves the both of you.
4. Share an article that you connect with, with a friend or groups of friends and say, “This is how I feel.”
5. Smile for three seconds at someone you fancy/think is attractive.
6. Send a romantic song to someone you like with a note that says, “This made me think of you.”
7. When you’re feeling sad, disappointed, or angry, give a friend a call and ask them to just listen.
8. Let somebody see you cry.
9. When you see someone who looks like they’re having a hard time, go up to them and ask, “Is there anything I can do for you?”
10. Sit with a friend in silence and rest your head on their shoulder.
11. Text someone you’ve been thinking of, “I love you. I miss you. Let’s catch up soon.”
12. Take a picture of where you live when it’s a little messy and send it to your parents saying, “No one is forcing me to clean these days and look at this disaster. Also, thank you for everything.”
13. Tell someone you’re having a hard time learning something and ask them for help.
14. Post a picture of you royally screwing up a meal you cooked and say, “Should I still eat it?”
15. Buy an outfit that you don’t think is your style and wear it to a place you’ll be with lots of people you know.
16. Sit down with a banker or family member or friend who is good with money, and tell them you’d like to get better at it.
17. Reach out to the last person who hurt you and say, “I forgive you.”
18. Reach out to the last person you hurt and say, “I am sorry.”
19. Look at yourself in a full-length mirror, completely naked. Say to yourself, “This isn’t perfect. But this is what I’ve got.” (Or if you’re feeling extra confident, “I may not be perfect but parts of me are pretty awesome.”)
20. Tell an old acquaintance or a new friend something from your past that you’ve never told anyone. It doesn’t have to be something major, just tell them something.
21. Write something about your life, something very important, something that means a lot to you, and share it with the world.