1. Get rich or die trying.
2. Bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks.
3. It’s funny how someone else’s success brings pain.
4. The more money we come across, the more problems we see.
5. The good life feels like summer time Chi.
6. Niggaz don’t dance, they just pull up their pants and do the rock away. And lean back.
7. Keep it gangsta for cowards, so you give them hell.
8. If doctors say you’re the illest, it’s because you’re suffering from realness.
9. Rich man, poor man, we all gotta pay.
10. Ladies is pimps too.
11. If you’re photo-shoot fresh and looking like wealth, you should call the
paparazzi on yourself.
12. Real love is when someone loves you like a fat kid loves cake.
13. Never mind what haters say, ignore ‘em till they fade away.
14. You can tell by someone’s attitude whether they’re most definitely from New York.
15. It takes skill to be real; time, to heal each other.
16. He who does not feel me is not real to me. Therefore, he doesn’t exist.
17. If you’re gonna be the best, here’s how: Put your hands in the air, and take a vow, “I know I can.”
18. It’s a lovely day when you just got paid.
19. There’s a Slim Shady in all of us.
20. Don’t sympathize with a simple bitch.
21. Some fools just love to perform. You know the type, loud as a motor bike, but wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight.
22. If love is in the air and you want no part of it, hold your breath until your face turns purple.
23. All any of us need is one mic.
24. If you ain’t no punk holla, “We want prenup!”
25. The weak fold and crumble.
26. Fight the power.
27. Keep ya head up.