“The Hills” might just be one of the best television shows ever. I’m rewatching the series right now and I’m just like YESSSS about everything – LC’s hair, the drama, Heidi’s cluelessness – it’s all my favorite. All of the dating advice and insight LC gives on the show is just as relevant today as it was back in the 2000s. While I could have just selected some of my fave LC quotes and advice I realized it just wouldn’t be the same unless we could see the scenes ~in action.~ Here are some of the best (and worst) parts of the dating experience as told by “The Hills.”
1. You decide you’re finally ready to date:
6. You’re checking your phone nonstop like, wait, did they just text me:
7. You tell your best friend everything about him and she’s like:
8. You think everything’s going great but then you have the relationship talk, realizing you two aren’t at the same level:
10. You have a heart to heart with your BFF about it:
11. So you break it off with your ex for awhile and then you’re like:
14. Your best friend’s like, uhmm yeah, no shit. Remember how awful he was??
15. You decide you can’t trust anyone ever.
More From Thought Catalog