1. You love how you can fall asleep with books in your bed but they’ll never hog all the covers.
2. Your idea of a perfect date includes you, your favorite beverage and a new book. You really don’t need much more than that to be happy on any given night.
3. As soon as you wake up you’re thinking about where you’re at in the latest book you’re reading. You’re thinking about the characters, the story line, and wondering what’s going to happen next. You have a hard time thinking about anything else except getting some free time to read more.
4. If you don’t wake up thinking about your book you’re likely going to bed with it next to you. The best nights in are nights spent reading.
5. Wherever you go you always bring a book with you. It doesn’t matter if it’s something boring like waiting at a doctor’s office or if you’re on a road trip. You always want to have a book with you for any moment in life where you might have chance to do some extra reading. You never get tired of having a book around.
6. Even though books can completely break your heart you love them anyway.
7. You’ve never felt more alive than when you’re reading. When you’re enthralled in a book you love how it can take you through a series of emotions in a short time.
8. Sometimes you have a hard time dealing with other people. But books, man. Books always understand you.
9. Anytime you hear someone talking shit about one of your favorite books you’re like, scuse me? what did you just say? Nothing can piss you off faster than hearing some ignorant blob say they don’t dig your book.
10. When everyone else lets you down you always have your books to go back to. Even in the loneliest moments you know you can immerse yourself in a new world in a book and everything will be okay. At least for awhile.
11. You love how books never get jealous when you check out other books. In fact, they’re probably glad you’re checking out their friends and seeing what kind of new worlds they can offer you.
12. There’s no such thing as an awkward date with a book.
13. You know books love you unconditionally, no matter what. It’s a mutual understanding between you two you’re both ride or die read for each other.
14. Sometimes you just want nothing more than to just be alone with your book in silence. Being alone but together with someone is one of the best past times.