1. You’re pretty sure Selena Gomez’s song “The Heart Wants What It Wants” is about GrubHub. I mean, it just makes sense.
2. When you’re bored at work or school you longingly browse through their website thinking about all the possibilities. SO MANY THINGS YOU COULD EAT.
3. Your ideal date night = you + GrubHub + a bottle of wine + Netflix.
4. You honestly can’t remember how you were able to eat food from your favorite places before GrubHub came along. What is life before Grubhub? You don’t want to know.
5. You’ve been known to bail on friends so you can just get home and cozy up with an order of food. It might sound lame but some nights you just need to chill out. GrubHub gets that about you.
6. You can order all the things from them and they’ll never judge you. You can order that extra side of cheesy bread or another order of fried won tons and they’re like, “hell yeah! you do you!!”
7. You’ve basically adopted GrubHub as a way of life.
8. Your friends ask you if you want to hang and you’re like, “wait, can we order from GrubHub?” Their answer can define your plans for the night and also the strength of your friendship, tbh.
9. GrubHub is never going to call you lazy for not being in the mood for cooking. They totally understand you’ve had a long, hard day at work and just need to be taken care of.
10. Someone’s like, “so what are your plans for Valentine’s Day?” and you just give them a blank stare because obvi, you’re going to spend it with GrubHub.
11. That moment when your favorite Chinese restaurant shows up on their site for delivery your heart gets a little bit happier and fuller.
12. You love Grubhub because it’s always just so easy with them. They know all your favorite foods, all your favorite restaurants. And really, isn’t that the key to your heart after all?