1. “I don’t know what I want for Christmas/my birthday/insert random holiday.”
Because obviously the answer is books. Books, books, and more books. Or at least some sweet gift cards to a bookstore.
2. “I thought the movie was better than the book.”
This isn’t a thing that happens. Ever.
3. “I’m so bored. There’s nothing to do.”
There’s no such thing as boredom when you’re a book lover. Every good book lover knows to keep at least one book on them at all times for surprise emergency moments when they end up in a waiting room or other blase environment that could totally be used for reading.
4. “I just don’t really like to read.”
This isn’t an actual thing people say, right?
5. “I don’t have any plans this weekend.”
The plan is there is no plan. Weekends are for reading all of the things.
6. “Nah, I don’t need to go into that bookstore. I have enough books.”
There is no such as ‘enough books.’
7. “I don’t have anything to read.”
Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahaha.
8. “I’m going to sleep. I don’t have time to read one more chapter.”
There is always time to read one more chapter.
9. “We should build a snow fort.”
Book forts > snow forts.
10. “Oh, I don’t need help moving.”
Of course I need help moving. Who’s going to help me carry all these giant boxes of books!?