1. When you saw the Shutterstock image on this post you thought, “I wish that was me IRL.”
2. You know there is never a bad time to eat pizza. For breakfast, lunch, dinner, fourth meal, before going out, coming home from the bar, when you’re high, drunk, lonely, celebrating an achievement…okay, I could go on. You get the point. Pizza is the right meal at any time for any reason.
3. You completely believe you have one true savior – your local pizza delivery guy. This man can do no wrong. He brings you pizza. He brings you true happiness. Without him you would never know what true love is like.
4. The same thing happens every time you order a pizza for yourself – you realize you’re getting full but then you look at your pizza box. There’s still half of it there. “Okay,” you whisper to yourself. “Just one more.”
5. When you get to a potluck or event where there’s going to be pizza and only see one slice left…
Your worst nightmare has been realized.
6. You can personally relate to these people on Yahoo! Answers tbh.
7. Your friends have stopped asking you what you guys should eat because they just know what you’re going to say. Pizza. PiZzA. PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and can we get breadsticks too? Thx.
8. You honestly miss the days of being a kid when people would throw pizza parties for you and your classmates all the time. As far as you’re concerned you were BORN TO PIZZA PARTY.
9. Any time there’s some sort of work thing or obligatory event your friends or family want you to go to your first question is, “Will there be pizza?” Dear God, you hope there’s pizza.
10. You’ve eaten so much pizza you’re pretty certain your insides are made up entirely of cheese, sauce, bread, and toppings at this point. And you’re totally cool with that.
11. When you order a pizza with someone for the first time you realize this moment could entirely define the rest of your relationship. What if they’re one of those DEEP DISH people? What if they want something entirely weird for a topping, something that absolutely does not belong on a pizza? What if, WHAT IF, they want to order different toppings for half of the pizza? Hell no.
12. You know frozen pizza isn’t IDEAL but shit, it’s still pizza, right!? Pizza rolls, those $1 Tostinos pizzas, Little Caesar’s pizza – basically, any of those pizzas that aren’t really pizza but call themselves pizza anyway, you buy and eat. You have no standards. You have no shame.
13. You read that story about the guy who’s been living on nothing but a diet of pizza for the past 25 years and you’re like, “I kinda get what he’s about, honestly.”