Welp, we’d be fucked.
1. Your password becomes your username, username becomes your password.
2. Recorded timestamp of how long you’ve spent looking at someone’s Facebook or Instagram pics.
3. Your Facebook search history saved to your profile.
4. iPhone message bubble saver app – all those messages you started typing but never sent SAVED.
5. Any messages in general you’ve written and deleted available for public viewing.
6. Your custom private Facebook statuses turn to public.
7. All G-chats forwarded to your boss.
8. Someone gets a notification everytime you look at their Facebook profile.
9. Your unedited tweet drafts go public.
10. Instagram removes filters from everyone’s photos.