- It’s coming out Valentine’s Day weekend?!
- Wait, I’m single – I hope my taken girlfriends will go with me.
- Who are the girlie ones?
- Every womens’ media site and their mom is promoting this movie.
- Maybe I should go back to the Kindle and read the trilogy again.
- How many times do I have to explain, this is a LOVE not sex story! It’s not even that steamy compared to the paperback Fabio book covers.
- Keep your expectations low – it’s not Proust.
- Raise your hand if you’ve been butt-slapped before.
- I’d like to take a trip to Portland/Seattle/Paris.
- Page 1 of the first book: try not to sleep with wet hair.
- Another thought: Like Anastasia, I love having beautiful, smart friends like Kate.
- Grey is a great color. Silver sparkles.
- Are movie tickets going to be sold out?
- Yes, I have a group outing!
- Let’s sneak in wine.
- Jamie Dornan has the same expression in each photo, like K-Stew in Twilight. Sultry or annoying?
- Oh, the soundtrack is sooo sexy.
- Oh, Northwest you’re so dreary.
- Mmm, ties on a guy.
- #Galentinesday is the best!
- Like candy on Valentine’s Day.
- Someone take me for a helicopter ride like “The Bachelor.”
- Oh, this is racy!
- Oh, this is awkward!
- I love a guy who takes control.
- What girl doesn’t like getting gifts?
- Wow Dakota Johnson has an amazing body – no stretch marks?!
- Love is pain.
- Man, so many guys are closed off like that.
- Who doesn’t like a steamy elevator?
- Um, bath time with a guy sounds wonderful.
- The piano playing is so beautifully sad.
- BOO to Mrs. Robinson. Which actress plays her?
- Anastasia’s such a lucky dork.
- Rita Ora’s in this movie?
- We saw a lot of the girl and not the guy.
- It would be weird to go with your mom to this flick.
- It would be kind of hot to go with your boyfriend to see it.
- My fantasy is (keeping this to myself)…
- Mr. Grey likes to always have alcohol. Mr. Grey uses protection.
- Mr. Grey will see you now. Yes, sir.
- What would it be like if the guy was the submissive…
- I love how he holds her hand leading her to the “red room.”
- I’m a romantic at heart.
- The one is the exception.
- Is it getting hot in here or am I flushed?
- Well that was a sweet afternoon outing.
- Can’t wait for the next one!
- Boo, now I’m going home alone.
- I need a cupcake.
50 Thoughts While Watching Fifty Shades Of Grey
By Ko Im,