* Have a baby.
* Have a succulent.
* Have a kitchen backsplash.
* Sponsor a curling iron.
* Live in an apartment that doesn’t have carpet.
* Wear a trench coat when it drizzles or is April.
* Post pictures of you eating fettuccine alfredo once a week.
* Stand in front of a brick wall always.
* Use ‘thrifting’ as a verb.
* Thank restaurants in your Instagram photos even if they never knew you were there.
* Have a mug that says ‘Don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee.’
* Post a paragraph-long caption on Instagram that starts with ‘I’m not perfect.’
* Figure out how to become iced coffee.