1. How to not cry when someone looks at you and says “Are you okay?”
2. What you’re supposed to do when you wake up one day and you’re incredibly sad for no reason at all.
3. How to not feel tired after socializing for one hour.
4. How you’re supposed to feel/react when you realize your parents are not superhuman and that they actually have fears, insecurities, and weaknesses.
5. Where you are supposed to buy jeans that fit and aren’t too long or too tight and that you feel comfortable sitting in without worrying about your butt showing and that don’t shrink too much in the dryer and that overall don’t make you feel awful about yourself.
6. The exact right thing to say when your friend is heartbroken.
7. How to not get frustrated or overwhelmed when trying to pick your health insurance.
8. The “one thing” you were put on this earth to do.
9. How to not hate exercise.
10. How to get over a friend breakup.
11. The right time to go to the grocery store to avoid crowds and overall life hysteria.
12. How to not be sad in the winter.
13. How to ask for a raise without feeling kind of awkward about it.
14. How to not feel chubbier after the holidays.
15. The perfect, flawless balance between a healthy bank account and a healthy social life and a healthy diet.
16. What to do when you wake up and the thought of going into work makes you want to stab yourself in the eye.
17. How to not compare your life to other people’s lives.
18. How to remember that everyone’s social media shows only the best side of things.
19. Where to buy the warmest socks.
20. What to say if someone gives you a gift for Christmas and you didn’t get them anything.
21. The best way to put your comforter back in your duvet cover without feeling totally exhausted and like life is meaningless.
22. How to avoid feeling hungover after two drinks.
23. How to handle anxiety or depression or anything else your brain throws your way.
24. How to not spend at least $30 every time you go to Walgreens.
25. How to make sure you do your laundry before you’re down to one or two pairs of underwear.
26. Who exactly you are – take all the damn time in the world.