1. The calm brilliance that was this tweet.
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) September 4, 2015
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) July 11, 2015
3. When she schooled sweet, young Craig.
4. “Hogwarts is in Scotland.” *drops mic*
.@bt_betot Hogwarts is in Scotland.
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) June 19, 2015
5. When she explained agony.
Some smug git just told me to ‘save my agony’ for the world cup. That is not how my agony works. — J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) September 5, 2015
6. When she reminded us, once again, how wonderfully sarcastic she can be.
7. When she politely told this guy to STFU.
8. When she thanked this person for their groundbreaking advice on the Syrian refugees.
9. Her response to this person’s eloquent insults.
10. And when she gave in to the undeniable power of the trolls.
.@saibhandari I shall try and pull together the fragments of my shattered existence. I ask for privacy at this difficult time. *sobs*
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) June 20, 2015
11. This piece of advice.
12. This tweet, which is actually the most perfect thing I’ve ever read.
13. When she put this person in his place.
14. This tweet where she didn’t own anybody but it’s too great not to include in this list.
15. When she told this girl to keep fighting.
16. When she teased Matthew Lewis and Tom Felton.
17. When she suggested that Ryan choose a different career path. Get ready, urine for a good joke… no?
Ryan, I’m sorry, but you may have to accept that designing greetings cards isn’t for you. https://t.co/KZT3chQ7Gj
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) June 18, 2015
18. When she had the perfect reaction to Matthew Lewis’s glorious photo shoot.
— Attitude (@AttitudeMag) May 21, 2015
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) May 21, 2015
19. And THIS, because we have to end on a high note.
.@sjosiah0 The Internet doesn’t just offer opportunities for misogynistic abuse, you know. Penis enlargers can also be bought discreetly.
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) May 8, 2015