1. Not shaving our legs. Bless you, winter.
2. Going to bed with our makeup on and then wearing it the next day as second-day makeup.
3. Sitting in an “unladylike” position – aka anything where we’re not sitting up perfectly straight with our ankles crossed.
5. Continuing to belch after brothers and friends and boyfriends tell us how disgusting it is.
6. Being honest about the number of pizza slices we’ll actually eat when there’s a group order (3-4).
7. Cursing our body’s need for a uterus. Or cursing in general.
8. Taking no prisoners while ferociously eating a burrito at Chipotle.
9. Singing and/or rapping every word to Missy Elliot’s “Work It.” Except that one part in the middle that sounds like “ifbirdflippingintheMyansyet.”
10. Not showering the second we get back from the gym, if we even go.
11. Laughing when someone says the word “poop.” Because poop is funny.
12. Complaining about cramps and then rolling our eyes when some adult male goes “ewww!”
13. Wearing sweatpants in public and not apologizing for it.
14. Farting. #Bless
15. Saying “thank you!” when someone gives us a compliment, without feeling the need to follow it up with something self-deprecating.
16. Flipping the bird on occasion, to people who deserve it.
17. Snoring. And then fervently denying it, even though we were asleep.
18. Waiting stubbornly during a public bathroom standoff for the other woman to leave so that we can poop in peace.
19. Fixing a wedgie. And then imagining Olivia Pope shouting “IT’S HANDLED.”
20. Ripping our pants off the minute we get home from work.
21. Taking our bra off when necessary – aka whenever we FEEL like it.
22. Drinking whatever the hell we want, whether that’s whiskey or beer or a damn cosmopolitan.
23. Saying NO when someone asks if we want to split something at dinner.
24. Not feeling the need to go “wooooh!” at bachelorette parties.
25. Admitting that sometimes bachelorette parties are boring.
26. Screaming bloody murder when we have a UTI.
27. Vegging out on the couch all day and then not lying about it when our coworker asks what we did over the weekend.