1. I’m going to watch two more episodes of this show and then I’ll decide.
2. I still have no clue what I want to do. All I know is that changing out of my sweatpants and having to take a shower right now sounds like the worst idea in the world.
3. What if I waste an outfit on a night that ends up being a total bust?
4. I’m going to continually walk over to the fridge and open the door and stare at the food in the hopes that it will guide me to either stay, or go.
5. What’s my Netflix game looking like right now? Nothing new that interests me… but I could always rematch the show that I’ve watched in its entirety three times already.
6. What if everybody I LOVE goes out tonight except for me?
7. …But what if everybody I HATE goes out tonight and I go out too?
8. Deciding whether or not to go out on this specific night is harder than it was to choose what college I went to.
9. If I do go out and it sucks, I can always order late night pizza to fix EVERYTHING.
10. I wish there was a way to magically see the future to know if it would be worth it to go out tonight.
11. …I wish That’s So Raven was real and that I was Raven.
12. This would all be so much easier if I didn’t have severe social-media-induced-FOMO.
13. Am I being overly dramatic about making this unimportant decision?
14. …Nah, definitely not.
15. Maybe listening to one of my douchey college friend’s PREGAME PARTY playlists on Spotify will inspire me.
16. I’m already terrified of the hypothetical hangover I might be having tomorrow morning.
17. I always promise myself that if I stay in, I’m going to be extremely productive. And then I never, ever am.
18. Alright fine, if one of my friends promises me brunch tomorrow, I WILL VENTURE INTO THE NIGHT.