1. Doing laundry and not leaving the load sitting in the dryer for more than 2 days.
2. Cooking a meal that isn’t a bagel or a Toaster Strudel.
3. Getting up more than 15 minutes before you have to leave the house.
4. Owning Tupperware.
5. Knowing how you got home after you woke up from a night of drinking.
6. Having a fitted sheet AND a flat sheet on your bed. At the same time.
7. Having a budget. Like, not even on a spreadsheet, just in your mind.
8. Paying your phone and electric bill and thinking to yourself: “The bills are paid, I’m stable.”
9. Having things in your diet that grow in nature.
10. Waking up before 10 a.m. on the weekends.
11. Going to brunch without getting drunk.
12. Sending you mom a card in the mail just to say hi.
12a. Sending a card.
13. Reading a magazine that’s not People or Us Weekly.
14. Buying a bottle of wine and not drinking it all in one night.
15. Having the slightest clue what’s going on in the news.
16. Owning things like a Swiffer and a blender.
17. Knowing how much you pay for gas in your apartment building in the winter versus the summer, and regularly using this as a point of conversation.
18. Buying toilet paper before you’re down to just half a roll.
19. Displaying mild self-control while online shopping.
20. Opening mail when it arrives instead of stashing it into a corner and going through it all every couple of months.