If you like playing trivia games, then this quiz is for you. This multiple choice quiz mostly consists of general knowledge, but it also contains some Bible trivia, TV show and movie trivia, geography trivia, literature trivia, and so much more. You can find the correct answer to each multiple choice trivia question at the bottom. Good luck!
Trivia Question: What is the name for the Jewish New Year?
b) Yom Kippur
d) Rosh Hashanah
2. Trivia Question: How many blue stripes are there on the U.S. flag?
3. Trivia Question: Which one of these characters is not friends with Harry Potter?
a) Ron Weasley
b) Neville Longbottom
c) Draco Malfoy
d) Hermione Granger
4. Trivia Question: What is the color of Donald Duck’s bowtie?
5. Trivia Question: What was the name of the band Lionel Richie was a part of?
a) King Harvest
d) The Marshall Tucker Band
6. Trivia Question: Which animal does not appear in the Chinese zodiac?
7. Trivia Question: Which country held the 2016 Summer Olympics?
8. Trivia Question: Which planet is the hottest?
9. Trivia Question: Who was the only U.S. President to resign?
a) Herbert Hoover
b) Richard Nixon
c) George W. Bush
d) Barack Obama
10. Trivia Question: What does the “D” in “D-Day” stand for?
11. Trivia Question: In which city can you find the Liberty Bell?
a) Washington, D.C.
12. Trivia Question: In Pirates of the Caribbean, what was the name of Captain Jack Sparrow’s ship?
a) The Marauder
b) The Black Pearl
c) The Black Python
d) The Slytherin
13. Trivia Question: According to Forrest Gump, “life was like…”
a) A bag of lemons
b) A handful of roses
c) A lollipop
d) A box of chocolates
14. Trivia Question: Linda and Bob from Bob’s Burgers have 3 kids. Which one of these characters is not one of them?
15. Trivia Question: The British band One Direction (rip) was made up of Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and…
16. Trivia Question: What is the rarest blood type?
17. Trivia Question: Holly Golightly is a character in which film?
a) Breakfast at Tiffanys
b) Pretty In Pink
c) Funny Face
d) Singing In The Rain
18. Trivia Question: In The Wizard of Oz, the Tin Man wanted to see the Wizard about getting…
a) A brain
b) An oil can
c) A dog
d) A heart
19. Trivia Question: Which U.S. state is known as the sunflower state?
20. Trivia Question: Which one of these characters aren’t a part of the Friends group?
21. Trivia Question: How many bones are there in the human body?
22. Trivia Question: Which famous singer released a song called “Adore You”?
a) Harry Styles
b) Dua Lipa
d) Shawn Mendes
23. Trivia Question: Fe is the chemical symbol for…
24. Trivia Question: How old do you have to be to enter in the hunger games?
25. Trivia Question: What language is the most spoken worldwide?
26. Trivia Question: What year did Barbie come out?
27. Trivia Question: What is Shakespeare’s shortest tragedy?
c) Romeo & Juliet
28. Trivia Question: What is the #1 cookie in the U.S.?
a) Chips Ahoy!
c) Girl Scout Thin Mints
29. Trivia Question: How many hearts does an octopus have?
30. Trivia Question: Who wrote The Scarlett Letter?
b) Stephen King
c) Nathanial Hawthorne
d) Ernest Hemingway
31. Trivia Question: Which social media platform came out in 2003?
32. Trivia Question: Which planet in our solar system is the largest?
33. Trivia Question: The Powerpuff Girls are 3 distinct colors. What are they?
a) Red, yellow, green
b) Yellow, blue, green
c) Blue, green, red
d) Green, purple, orange
34. Trivia Question: Which boyband sings the song “I Want It That Way”?
a) One Direction
b) Backstreet Boys
d) New Kids On The Block
35. Trivia Question: Who painted the Sistine Chapel ceiling?
b) Da Vinci
d) Van Gogh
36. Trivia Question: In which state did the Salem Witch Trials take place?
37. Trivia Question: Which ocean is the largest?
38. Trivia Question: Which New York City building is the tallest:
a) Empire State Building
b) Bank of America Tower
c) One World Trade Center
d) Statue of Liberty
39. Trivia Question: What does the “E” in Chuck E. Cheese stand for?
40. Trivia Question: Which country gifted the Statue of Liberty to the U.S.?
41. Trivia Question: Who painted the Mona Lisa?
a) Van Gogh
b) da Vinci
42. Trivia Question: In which city were Anne Frank and her family in hiding?
43. Trivia Question: There are 4 best friends in the TV show Pretty Little Liars: Hanna, Emily, Aria, and…
44. Trivia Question: In which decade does the Netflix series Stranger Things take place?
d) early 2000s
45. Trivia Question: Which country consumes the most chocolate?
c) North America
46. Trivia Question: What is Sodium Chloride?
47. Trivia Question: Which astrological sign is a crab?
48. Trivia Question: In the Bible, how does the Virgin Mary learn of her pregnancy with baby Jesus?
a) God tells her
b) the angel Gabriel tells her
c) she has a dream about it
d) a doctor tells her
49. Trivia Question: Who, in the Harry Potter series, is Tom Riddle?
a) a student in Harry’s class
b) a professor at Hogwarts
c) Harry’s birth father
50. Trivia Question: The movie The Social Network is about which social media platform:
51. Trivia Question: Who wrote the songs for The Lion King?
a) Elton John
b) Phil Collins
c) Celine Dion
d) Stevie Wonder
52. Trivia Question: How many daughters does Barack Obama have?
53. Trivia Question: Which Disney princess sings “Just Around The Riverbend”?
a) Snow White
54. Trivia Question: Which biblical narrative is connected to Palm Sunday?
a) Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem
b) Jesus’ resurrection
c) Jesus feeding the thousands
d) Nothing, it just means to go to church on Sunday/the day of rest
55. Trivia Question: In Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, who gives Harry the invisibility cloak?
d) No one, he just finds it
56. Trivia Question: How many burroughs are there in New York City?
57. Trivia Question: In the U.S. version of The Office, Michael Scott burns his foot on:
a) hot water
c) rocks on fire
d) a George Foreman Grill
58. Trivia Question: The superstitution believes that when the groundhog sees his shadow, it means:
a) early spring
b) 6 more weeks of winter
c) it’s going to rain
d) a tornado is coming
59. Trivia Question: What is the longest river in the world?
60. Trivia Question: How many days are in February during a leap year?
61. Trivia Question: How many degrees are in a circle?
62. Trivia Question: Which city is known as the City of Love?
c) New York City
63. Trivia Question: As an adult, how many teeth should you have in your mouth?
64. Trivia Question: What was the name of the boy who won Willy Wonka’s factory?
a) Charlie Baxter
b) Charlie Brown
c) Charlie Bones
d) Charlie Bucket
65. Trivia Question: Edward Scissorhands is known for cutting:
66. Trivia Question: In which city would you find the Fisherman’s Bastion?
67. Trivia Question: Which U.S. president doesn’t/didn’t have a dog in the White House?
68. Trivia Question: What does the “U” stand for in “UFO”?
69. Trivia Question: Which U.S. state is known as “America’s Dairyland”?
70. Trivia Question: Usher found a young boy singing on YouTube and made him into a famous singer. What’s that kid’s name?
a) Niall Horan
b) Jaden Smith
c) Shawn Mendes
d) Justin Bieber
71. Trivia Question: Which Olympic sport is Michael Phelps known for?
72. Trivia Question: What is the complementary color of green?
73. Trivia Question: Han Solo is a character from which movie series:
a) Harry Potter
b) Star Wars
c) Lord of the Rings
d) Indiana Jones
74. Trivia Question: In Men and Black, what are the two FBI agents hunting?
a) serial killers
d) time travelers
75. Trivia Question: The most recent seasons of American Idol have the judges Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and…
a) Trace Adkins
b) Luke Bryan
c) Blake Shelton
d) Keith Urban
76. Trivia Question: How many Harry Potter books are there?
77. Trivia Question: What breed is dog is the most popular in the U.S.?
d) Golden Retriever
78. Trivia Question: Which rapper was known for his album Blue Slide Park?
a) J Cole
b) Post Malone
d) Mac Miller
79. Trivia Question: How many sides does a hexagon have?
80. Trivia Question: In which city was Ferris Bueller’s Day Off filmed?
d) San Francisco
81. Trivia Question: The UK is made up of the following countries: England, Ireland, Wales, and…
82. Trivia Question: How many elements are there on the periodic table?
83. Trivia Question: Where is the United Nations Headquarters?
84. Trivia Question: What famous singer sings with Taylor Swift in her song “Me!”?
a) Brendan Urie
b) Shawn Mendes
c) Ellie Goulding
85. Trivia Question: In what year did women get the right to vote?
86. Trivia Question: Where in the United States is the largest aquarium?
a) New Jersey
87. Trivia Question: There are 5 great lakes in the United States: Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, and…
a) Lake Huron
b) Lake Hartwell
c) Lake Tahoe
d) Great Bear Lake
88. Trivia Question: Neil Armstrong was the first man…
a) on Mars
b) on a spacecraft alone
c) on the Moon
d) to travel to the sun
89. Trivia Question: What does “FBI” stand for?
a) Female Body Inspector
b) Federal Bureau of Investigation
c) Federal Business of Investigation
d) Federal Bureau of Inspection
90. Trivia Question: What is the deadliest snake?
d) Black Mamba
91. Trivia Question: In The Office, what object of Dwight’s does Jim put in jello?
a) computer mouse
d) coffee mug
92. Trivia Question: In Friends, how many times has Ross been married?
a) only once
b) 3 times
d) more than 3 times
93. Trivia Question: What is a group of lions called?
94. Trivia Question: How many keys are on a piano?
95. Trivia Question: What was the name of the Greek mythological woman who had snakes for hair?
96. Trivia Question: What do you call a baby goat?
d) Baby Goat
97. Trivia Question: According to Phineas and Ferb, there are __ days of summer vacation?
98. Trivia Question: What is the most populous city in Canada?
99. Trivia Question: The Da Vinci Code opens with a murder in which museum:
a) The Guggenheim
b) The Louvre
c) The Van Gogh museum
d) The Metropolitan Museum of Art
100. Trivia Question: From which TV show is the family of Roses: Johnny, Moira, David, and Alexis?
a) Bob’s Burgers
b) Schitt’s Creek
d) 7th Heaven
101. Trivia Question: After The Simpsons, what is the longest running TV show?
a) Law & Order
b) Grey’s Anatomy
c) Criminal Minds
1o2. Trivia Question: Which Disney princess sings “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes”?
d) Sleeping Beauty
103. Trivia Question: How often does the moon orbit the Earth?
a) every 7 days
b) every 27 days
c) every 30 days
d) every 365 days
104. Trivia Question: In Greek Mythology, who is the Queen of the Underworld?
105. Trivia Question: How many points are a touchdown worth?
106. Trivia Question: How many feet are in a mile?
107.Trivia Question: Where is the Oval Office located in the White House?
a) North Wing
b) South Wing
c) East Wing
d) West Wing
108. Trivia Question: At what temperature (Fahrenheit) does water freeze at?
a) 32 degrees
b) 40 degrees
c) -10 degrees
d) 0 degrees
109. Trivia Question: Where in Pennsylvania is The Office based?
110. Trivia Question: In the movie Good Will Hunting, which college does Skylar attend?
111. Trivia Question: Where in California is Disneyland located?
b) Huntington Beach
d) Los Angeles
112. Trivia Question: “I see dead people,” is a line from which horror film…
a) The Sixth Sense
b) The Grudge
c) The Shining
d) The Exorcist
113. Trivia Question: Who founded Microsoft?
a) Bill Hader
b) Steve Jobs
c) Bill Gates
d) Mark Zuckerberg
114. Trivia Question: In which city was the movie National Treasure filmed?
a) Washington D.C.
115. Trivia Question: Which classic novel has the line “Stay Gold, Ponyboy”?
a) The Catcher in the Rye
c) The Outsiders
116. Trivia Question: What was the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
117. Trivia Question: Which Disney princess had 3 fairy godmothers?
b) Snow White
c) Sleeping Beauty
118. Trivia Question: Which band came back together in 2019?
a) The Naked Brothers Band
b) The Jonas Brothers
c) One Direction
d) The Beatles
119. Trivia Question: Steve Jobs is known for wearing a black…
a) button-down shirt
120. Trivia Question: In which movie does Anne Hathaway play a poor, homeless woman?
a) The Devil Wears Prada
b) Les Miserables
c) The Princess Diaries
d) Ella Enchanted
121. Trivia Question: The movie 10 Things I Hate About You was based on which play by Shakespeare:
a) Taming of the Shrew
c) Romeo and Juliet
d) A Midsummer Night’s Dream
122. Trivia Question: Where does Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest take place?
a) Coney Island
b) Miami Beach
c) Mall of America
123. Trivia Question: What age did Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix die?
124. Trivia Question: Which two planets in our solar system are known as “ice giants”?
a) Neptune and Jupiter
b) Uranus and Pluto
c) Pluto and Jupiter
d) Neptune and Uranus
125. Trivia Question: What country is Prague in?
c) Czech Republic
126. Trivia Question: What is the name of the actress in Funny Face, Sabrina and Roman Holiday?
a) Audrey Hepburn
b) Natalie Wood
c) Marilyn Monroe
d) Grace Kelly
127. Trivia Question: Which poet wrote the poem “The Raven”?
a) Robert Frost
b) Edgar Allen Poe
c) Walt Whitman
d) Sylvia Plath
128. Trivia Question: How many ribs are in the human body?
129. Trivia Question: Who was the 16th president of the United States?
130. Trivia Question: Who wrote the novel Slaughterhouse-Five?
a) Kurt Vonnegut
b) Stephen King
c) J.D. Salinger
d) Harper Lee
131. Trivia Question: In The Office, what was the food that Dwight grew on his farm?
132. Trivia Question: What animal is associated with ancient Egypt?
133. Trivia Question: In 2016, a musician won the Nobel Peace Prize for Literature. Who was it?
a) Lenny Kravitz
b) Eric Clapton
c) Bob Dylan
d) Elton John
134. Trivia Question: How many time zones are there in the world?
135. Trivia Question: What was the name of the movie that featured Matthew McConaughey, Michael Caine, Anne Hathaway, John Lithgow, and Matt Damon?
a) Flight Plan
b) The Martian
d) Ad Astra
136. Trivia Question: How many rings are there in the Olympic symbol?
137. Trivia Question: Twilight was both a book and a movie, with the main character Bella Swan being pulled into two different love directions with Edward Cullen and….
a) Jasper Hale
b) Jacob Black
c) Billy Black
d) Dr. Cullen
138. Trivia Question: What is celebrated on December 26th?
a) the day after Christmas
b) Harvest Day
c) Boxing Day
d) National Dog Day
139. Trivia Question: What is the name of the second American astronaut to step foot on the moon?
a) Buzz Aldrin
b) Neil Armstrong
c) Alan Bean
d) James Irwin
140. Trivia Question: How many eyes does a spider have?
141. Trivia Question: What is the first book of the Old Testament in the Bible?
142. Trivia Question: Which founding father is known for his large handwriting on the Declaration of Independence?
a) John Hancock
b) Thomas Jefferson
c) John Adams
d) Alexander Hamilton
143. Trivia Question: What was the first Disney film that was produced in color?
b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
c) Sleeping Beauty
144. Trivia Question: Sodium bicarbonate is used in the kitchen as what?
c) baking soda
145. Trivia Question: In the 1983 movie National Lampoon’s Vacation, what is the name of the fictional amusement park the Griswold family is trying to go to?
a) Dorney Park
b) Walley World
c) Six Flags
146. Trivia Question: In Ray Bradbury’s novel Farenheit 451, what are they burning?
147. Trivia Question: What was the first capital of the United States?
a) Washington, D.C.
148. Trivia Question: Which actor performs music under the stage name Childish Gambino?
a) Donald Glover
b) Will Smith
c) Frank Ocean
d) Tyler, The Creator
149. Trivia Question: Which water sport is the official sport for the state of Hawaii?
a) water polo
c) water skiing
150. Trivia Question: In the movie The Princess Bride, what is Westley’s response to the requests of Buttercup?
b) “Of course, I love you.”
c) “As you wish.”
d) “Anything for you.”
151. Trivia Question: What is the name of the company that published the Mario Kart video game?
b) Electronic Arts (EA)
Multiple Choice Answers
1. Rosh Hashanah
3. Draco Malfoy
12. The Black Pearl
13. A box of chocolates
17. Breakfast at Tiffanys
18. A heart
22. Harry Styles
30. Nathanial Hawthorne
33. Blue, green, red
34. Backstreet Boys
38.One World Trade Center
41. da Vinci
48. the angel Gabriel tells her
51. Elton John
54. Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem
57. George Foreman Grill
58. 6 more weeks of winter
59. Nile River
61. 360 degrees
64. Charlie Bucket
70. Justin Bieber
73. Star Wars
75. Luke Bryan
77. Golden Retriever
78. Mac Miller
84. Brendan Urie
87. Lake Huron
88. On the Moon
89. Federal Bureau of Investigation
90. Black Mamba
92. 3 times
99. the Louvre
100. Schitt’s Creek
101. Law & Order
103. every 27 days
106. 5,280 feet
107. West Wing
108. 32 degrees
112. The Sixth Sense
113. Bill Gates
115. The Outsiders
117. Sleeping Beauty
118. The Jonas Brothers
120. Les Miserables
121. The Taming of the Shrew
122. Coney Island
124. Neptune + Uranus
125. Czech Republic
126. Audrey Hepburn
127. Edgar Allen Poe
130. Kurt Vonnegut
133. Bob Dylan
137. Jacob Black
138. Boxing Day
139. Buzz Aldrin
142. John Hancock
143. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
144. Baking soda
145. Walley World
148. Donald Glover
150. “As you wish.”