1. Feeling completely lost and out of your element will give you the freedom to truly cultivate your personality.
2. It’s important to allow yourself to be vulnerable enough to get hurt, because it’ll teach you what you shouldn’t look for in a potential friend or significant other.
3. It’s important to experience rejection in order to gain a thicker skin, which is important to have no matter what you want to do with the rest of your life.
4. It’s okay to drift apart from high school friends. It’s a hard lesson to learn, but it’ll teach you who’s meant to stay in your life.
5. Nothing is truly as bad as it seems. What might feel like the end of the world could end up being something you’ll laugh about months later.
6. Each failed relationship is a learning experience that you’ll carry with you so that when you do find the right person, you’ll know.
7. Friends that you can party with one night, and do nothing with the next night but just enjoy each other’s company are the ones you should hold onto.
8. It’s okay to fail, and it’s okay to hit rock bottom. You will bounce back, and it’ll teach you how truly resilient your spirit is.
9. You should always pursue whatever you love, and never let anyone tell you it’s a bad idea. How you want to live your life is no one’s business but your own.
10. Anyone who can’t see what makes you a beautiful person just simply doesn’t deserve you.